The MultiFlex units are for use in areas of continuously occupied enclosed spaces between 20-80m² - for larger areas a combination of units can be used. These fan-driven units can easily be ceiling or wall mounted for continuous operation and left on 24/7. For smaller spaces, please see AirSteril Air Silent Units.
- Target unseen bacteria and viruses by using AirSteril air purification technology. Tests show that AirSteril killed up to 98% of airborne bacteria in 5 minutes and eliminated up to 59.4% of surface bacteria, including MRSA in one hour. (Full report is available upon request).
- Totally eliminates (not just masks) all smells including faecal matter, urine, vomit, smoke, animals etc. Airsteril units are supplied with a 28 day odour elimination guarantee!
- No chemicals or filters
- Installs easily with low power usage
- Units should be wall mounted, 6 feet off the ground and plugged into a 13 amp socket and left on 24/7
- Silent thermal convection operation with very low power usage and very little maintenance
- Once you have installed the right size machine for the room, no further maintenance or attention is required for 12 months when the lamp has to be changed.
How does it work?
- Air passes through the unit and the UV technology breaks down the DNA of the microorganisms - a process called photocatalytic oxidation (PCO). Viruses, bacteria and mould are easily eliminated from exterior air and surfaces by nature and AirSteril units recreate these natural processes in an interior environment, therefore destroying the same pathogens. For further information, please download our information sheet on this topic.
Practical Uses of AirSteril Units
- Waiting areas to reduce the risk of cross infection from one animal to another.
- Examination rooms/operating areas where the presence of a machine would sanitise the air and surfaces on a 24/7 basis. Airsteril kills bacteria that could prevent wounds from healing.
- Quarantine areas and places where pets are housed whilst under the care of the practice
- Domestic sales to pet owners who have animals that present a 'challenge' at home due to incontinence.