This site is operated by Pioneer Veterinary Products Ltd ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09963048 and have our registered office at Woolage Farm, Woolage Green, Canterbury, CT4 6SG. Our main trading address is Woolage Farm, Woolage Green, Canterbury, CT4 6SG. Our VAT number is 236142921.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are used with our marketing partners to present you with appropriate offers and advertising as you browse other sites on the internet, based on your browsing activity while on our site. Cookies also allow us to work alongside our web analytics partner, Google Analytics, to see how you like to use our website, which pages or special functions you prefer and help us to make them better. We may match the data we capture through cookies with personal data that we already hold about you to better understand you. This helps us to continually improve the relevance of our promotional communications, your shopping experience and our products and services. The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For marketing and advertising, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates through digital channels and social media.
- To enable us to collect information about your browsing and shopping behaviour, helping us to improve your shopping experience and to monitor performance.
- For functional purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions, site navigation and preferences.
The Types Of Cookies We Collect
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Do You Share Your Cookies With 3rd Parties?
How Do I Disable Cookies?
Most web browsers will provide the option to turn off or disallow cookies. How you do this depends on the web browser you are using. Instructions for disallowing cookies can usually be found in the browser's 'Help' menu. Note that in common with most other transactional websites, if you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our websites but refusing the cookies we have used via your web browser will mean that you are unable to make a transactional purchase on our website. You may also find that the functionality of many other websites and services will be affected. Cookies can be deleted using your web browser. However, unless they are disallowed they will be re-applied the next time you visit a website. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 1 day.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular desktop browsers are set out here (these may vary depending on the operating system and browser version):
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
Click on the “Privacy” tab
Choose the appropriate settings
For Google Chrome:
Choose “Settings” and click on “Advanced”
Under "Privacy and Security" click “Content Settings”
Choose Preferences > Privacy
Click on “Block all cookies”