The DARAY X4 Series is a premium quality LED examination light for use in all general diagnosis and procedures.
Featuring a large diameter light-patch, which gives excellent illumination and variable intensity, along with a redesigned light-head making it a cost effective, energy efficient lighting solution.
Available in mobile, ceiling and wall mounted versions, the X400 will compliment any examination room. With the remarkable range of movement and light quality, the X400 LED gives you maximum flexibility where you need it.
- DARAY LED lights cost up to 75% less to run than conventional equivalent halogen lights.
- One touch control.
- Variable intensity from 0%-100%.
- Emits no infrared radiation - no increase in temperature in the light field.
- Low temperature beam making it more comfortable for clinician and patient.
- Smooth, fully enclosed BioProtect head to assist in the management of infection control.
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights.
- Low maintenance.
- Long lamp life: 50,000 hours - 25 years of standard clinical use.
- Colour temperature: 4,300k ±500
- 320° head rotation
- Light intensity (Lux): at 0.5m - 120,000 Lux ±5%, at 0.75m - 64,000 Lux ±5% at 1.0m - 40,000 Lux ±55
- Light intensity adjustment range: 5% - 100%
- Light field diameter (D50): at 0.5m - 75mm, at 0.75m - 100mm, at 1.0m - 125mm Light
- Light field diameter (D10): at 0.5m - 170mm, at 0.75m - 200mm, at 1.0m - 220mm
- Power consumption: 16W 0.19A
- 5 year warranty