New & improved formula for greater surface cleaning activity, reducing surface tension and allowing more efficient removal of surface contaminants.
ANIGENE Professional Surface Disinfectant Cleaner is the perfect solution for veterinary practices and other related environments. Effective against a range of organisms, such as Parvovirus, Calicivirus Salmonella, and Ringworm. Citrus and Un-scented are both DEFRA-approved for general and poultry orders.
The ANIGENE formulation is designed to meet the challenges of all Animal Health environments from clinical veterinary applications, to higher contamination levels found in kennels and surgical spaces.
Trusted for more than 30 years, the ANIGENE Professional Surface Disinfectant Cleaner is fully compliant with all relevant UK regulations. Making it safe for your team, patients, and clients.
ANIGENE products are made in the UK. Bottles are made from 30% recycled plastic, and are recyclable providing they are not contaminated.
How To Use:
- Remove organic matter, soil, and debris from the surface
- Refer to the dilution table on the back of the label to determine the dilution you want
- Fill your container with water and add in the appropriate amount of concentrated ANIGENE to achieve the desired dilution
- Apply disinfectant to cover the surface and leave for the required contact time
- Afterwards, wipe away excess solution
*Always read the label and product information before use. Safety data sheets are attached.