Durable metal handles with LED light module. Handles are fully autoclavable at normal cycle times and temperatures once the LED module is removed. Opticlar Veterinary Laryngoscope System:
- Specifically designed for veterinary use to overcome the traditional drawbacks of using laryngoscopes designed for human medicine.
- LED handles provide superb illumination with no need for replacement bulbs and LED module is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel, these fully autoclavable handles are guaranteed for 5 years
- Wide range of blade sizes makes this suitable for small animals, large animals, exotics, sheep and goats.
- Fibre Optic light transmission with no hot bulbs to blow or touch delicate sensitive tissue.
- Unique VMag range includes a 3x swivelling lens providing excellent magnification and the ability to visualise the smallest of anatomical structures and smallest detail.
- Can be used for many ear, nose and throat examinations, rectal examinations, vaginal examinations, soft tissue retraction as well as routine intubation.
- LED life in excess of 20,000 hours