X700 LED is both powerful and incredibly flexible, featuring variable colour adjustment. The X700 is ideal in clinics where flexibility and performance are crucial.
Available in two arm options, flexible gooseneck and spring balanced arm.
- A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing.
- Variable intensity and colour temperature controlled directly from the light-head.
- Spring-balanced arm or flexible gooseneck with excellent range of movement
- 16W LED costs up to 75% less to run than traditional halogen.
- No more bulbs to change – reduces waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime.
- All metal chassis and light-head, , hard-wearing and can be fully recycled.
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment.
- Removable autoclavable handle, to reduce the risk of cross infection
- Multiple LEDs on the light head pool to form a clear and uniform light patch
- A unique digital control panel on the side of the light-head for controlling the light intensity and the colour temperature.
- No heat in beam.
- BioProtect antimicrobial coating which provides excellent protection against bacteria such as MRSA, Salmonella, E.coli, Campylobacter and many others.
- Low maintenance.
- Long lamp life: 50,000 hours - 25 years of standard clinical use.
- Colour temperature: 3,600 - 5,000K (±500k)
- 320 ° Head rotation
- Light intensity (Lux): at 0.5m - 80,000 ±55, at 0.75m - 40,000 ±55, at 1m - 20,000 ±55
- Light intensity adjustment Range: 25% - 100%
- Light field diameter (D50)*: at 0.5m - 60mm, at 0.75m - 90mm, at 1m - 120mm.
- Light field diameter (D10)**: at 0.5m - 110mm, at 0.75m - 150mm, at 1.0m - 200mm.
*Light Field Diameter (D50) is the measurement from the brightest centre point to where the light has faded to 50% of that brightness.
**Light Field Diameter (D10) is the measurement from the brightest centre point to where the light has faded to 10% of that brightness.
- Power consumption: 16W 0.14A
- 5 year warranty