The EL-DataPad allows the configuration and download of USB temperature, and temperature & humidity data loggers on-the spot, rather than removing the logger from the environment being measured and taking it to a PC.
- Allows continual logging with shorter breaks in data collection, less travel, on-site data collection in graph, legend and summary format and the ability to reconfigure loggers in the field'.
- The logger is connected to the EL-DataPad via a standard USB port at the top of the viewer. Once connected, the user is guided through a simple touchscreen menu with options to Set-Up Logger, Stop Logger & Download and View Data. On-screen instructions follow the same structure as the software for PC's currently provided with each data logger.
- Data from up to 100 loggers can be viewed on the EL-DataPad, with data from a further 400 units stored on the unit at any one time. Data can be transferred to a PC or Mac using a micro USB cable supplied with the unit. Once uploaded, data is saved in comma separated variable (csv) format, making it suitable for import into spreadsheet packages such as Microsoft Excel or graphed on a PC using the software supplied with the data logger.
- Data recording capacity = 8.5 Million Readings.
- Operating time (on single charge) = 8 Hours.