Dermafreeze™ is a cost effective alternative to liquid nitrogen in a portable cryosurgical unit conveniently packed for easy use and storage. It safely and effectively treats warts, skin tags and other benign superficial skin growths.
The Dermafreeze™ provides users with 3 different application methods for cryosurgery use, these being: Cryofunnel, Cryodrip and Cryospray.
The unique Cryofunnel allows liquid cryogen to be directed precisely where required. The funnel has three circular openings of 5mm, 10mm and 15mm. For areas larger than 15mm the Cryodrip extension tube can be used to drip the liquid cryogen onto the treatment area.
- The Cryofunnel is ergonomically shaped for easy handling
- Channels the cryogen to the site of treatment
- Clear material to permit easy viewing of the treatment area
- Made of non-thermoconductive polyethylene
- 3 sized apertures to treat lesions from 5mm to 15mm in diameter.
Supplied in a sturdy Presentation Box, the Dermafreeze kit consists of:
- 1 x 200ml Can of Dermafreeze Spray
- 30 x Cryofunnels
- 30 x 2mm Cryotips
- 30 x 5mm Cryotips
* Dermafreeze™ is -50°C in its liquid state.