The Plexygon nerve stimulator is a compact and easy-to-use device allowing nerve location through the emission of a low intensity electrical current. Supplied with a battery, cable, and carry case.
Easy identification of the intensity of the electrical stimulus...
- Clear digital display, large screen for easy reading.
- An audio indicator with several tones allows audio detection of the intensity delivered via the needle.
- Easy programming of the options with the "Mode-µs" button.
- Predefined settings of pulse duration and frequencies.
- Ergonomic shape allows easy handling.
- Elevated screen to facilitate reading.
- Suitable for all types of nerve block.
Choice of intensity settings...
- Rotating button, allowing rapid adjustments.
- Lateral button for sterile use, with a protective hood.
Continuous control of the delivered current...
- The device permanently controls the electrical current delivered. It rapidly and automatically compensates for any potential differences between the current selected and the current delivered, so that the screen always displays the current actually delivered. If the device can not compensate, the figure on the screen will blink.
- Alarms indicate an excessively low battery charge or a break in the circuit.
- The button is used to reset the current to zero, while preserving the parameters selected.
- The double decimal digit display is automatically activated below 0.5 mA, by increments of 0.02 mA.