A revolutionary product specifically developed to deal with body fluid spills in a quick and efficient manner.
A blood spill (or any other bodily fluid spill) is both distressing and potentially dangerous. Clinell Spill Wipes allows for this hazard to be dealt with quickly, efficiently and safely.
The traditional method is a time consuming process which is often neglected by nursing staff due to the inconvenience of using such products. This innovative product will have a major effect on dealing with spills and will save a hospital time and money as well as increase compliance.
- A direct replacement for current blood spill kits which consist of chlorine tablets and granules, diluters and scoopers
- Consists of a super absorbent pad with a special on-woven layer covered with a plastic backing
- Pad absorbs up to a litre of fluid
- Once absorbed, the fluid triggers an oxidative reaction within the pad itself which neutralises all pathogens within the spill
- The high level disinfectant reaction comes from the generation of peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide within the super absorbent pad
- Also comes with two individually wrapped disinfectant wipes to complete the clean and allow any staining from the original spill to be removed
- Proven to kill all known micro-organisms associated with blood, vomit, urine and faecal spills. This includes hepatitis B & C, HIV, Clostridium difficile and Norovirus etc.
- Efficient, highly effective and safe
- Saves time and money, and increases compliance
- Orange colour-coded dispenser also available
- x1 super-absorbent pad, 40 x 40cm
- x2 individually wrapped disinfectant wipes