The S430 is an invaluable and cost effective tool. Specifically designed for minor procedures under local anaesthetic, the light is designed to provide consistent, accurate light where it's needed, along with great shadow reduction and accurate colour rendering.
- The use of multiple LED's provides a high and even light intensity throughout the entire viewing area to reduce eye strain.
- A concise and self-explanatory 3 button control system on the light head itself.
- Balanced arms for one touch adjustment and a great range of movement.
- Suitable for most vet surgery.
- Removable, autoclavable handle.
- 4,000 Colour Temperature.
- Colour rendering index (CRI): >95
- Colour rendering (R9): 90
- Average working life 50,000 hours.
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen.
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine.
- No more bulbs to change - reduces waste by over 95% over the light's lifetime.
- Metal arm system, hardwearing and can be fully recycled.
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFC's.
- No chemicals harmful to the environment.
- Light Intensity: At 0.75m - 90,000 lux ± 5%. At 1m - 70,000 lux ± 5%.
- Light Intensity adjustment range: 9 stages (10%-100%)
- Light Field Diameter: At 1m (D50) - 200mm
- Power Consumption: 13.5W 115mA
- Input Rating 230V 50Hz.
- 3 Year Warranty.