The DARAY X400 is a premium quality LED examination light for use in all general diagnosis and procedures.
Featuring a large diameter light-patch, which gives excellent illumination and variable intensity, along with a redesigned light-head providing increase efficiency.
Available in mobile, ceiling and wall mounted versions the X400 will compliment any examination room. With the remarkable range of movement and light quality, the X400 LED gives you maximum flexibility where you need it.
- Improved efficiency, DARAY LED lights cost up to 75% less to run than conventional equivalent halogen lights.
- Low temperature beam making it more comfortable for clinician and patient.
- Smooth, fully enclosed BioProtect head to assist in the management of infection control.
- Low maintenance.
- Long lamp life 50,000 hours - 25 years of standard clinical use.
- Colour temperature of 4,200k - no need for daylight correction filter.
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights.
- Battery back option available.
- Increased light intensity 0-68,000 lux @ 0.5m.
- 320 head rotation
- 5 year warranty
- Light Intensity (Lux): at 0.5m - 120,000 Lux, at 0.75m - 64,000 Lux at 1.0m - 40,000 Lux
- Light Intensity Adjustment Range: 5% - 100%
- Light Field Diameter (D50): at 0.5m - 75mm, at 0.75m - 100mm, at 1.0m - 125mm Light
- Field Diameter (D10): at 0.5m - 170mm, at 0.75m - 200mm, at 1.0m - 220mm