For effective wound bed and skin preparation, nothing else works like Debrisoft®.
Its unique, patented Monofilament Fibre Technology can now be used to debride hard-to-reach areas of wounds and skin such as cavities and skin folds.
How Debrisoft® Lolly works
Debrisoft® Lolly features the same, proven mode of action as the Debrisoft® pad. It has a sterile, single-use monofilament fibre head, with a handle providing a gentle, safe and precise method of debridement.
- Lifts up superficial slough and debris, including biofilm, quickly and easily
- Binds it between the fibres
- Removes barriers to healing
- Leaves the area clear and promotes development of healthy tissue
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.7cm*
- Pack of 5
*These are the dimensions of the monofilament fibre head of Debrisoft Lolly only. Core width is 1.9cm.
Debrisoft® Lolly can be used on its own or together with the Debrisoft® pad for the debridement of deep (including surgically invasive) to superficial wounds and areas of skin, such as:
- Arterial and venous ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Post-operative wounds
- Dehisced surgical wounds
- Skin folds
- In between phalanges and pin sites
- Safe to use on new granulation tissue and epithelial cells
Please note: Debrisoft® Lolly should never be introduced into wounds with an opening smaller than the size of the head.