Referred to as "the bomb" AIRGENE is an aerosol product for intermediate fogging applications where a simple yet quick option is required.
Recommended to complement the existing hygiene protocols, AIRGENE is ideal for use at end of the day where a "belts and braces" approach is required.
Effective against Coronavirus.
- Use at the end of the day, in an examination room, kennel block or animal transport (unoccupied) and leave for 60 minutes
- Total-discharge valve allows for the dispersal of contents in a single application, achieving a double effect: massive decontamination of microorganisms and the quick and effective elimination of unpleasant odours
- Covers 40 cubic metres
- 50ml aerosol
- Container is fully recyclable (check local authority guidelines before recycling)
AIRGENE is widely effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses, as demonstrated in independent tests carried out under EN protocols:
- BACTERICIDAL: EN1276 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae EN1040 - Salmonella thyphimurium, Serratia spp., Serratia marcencens, Legionella pneumophila
- MYCOBACTERICIDAL: Mycobacterium smegmatis FUNGICIDAL: EN 1650 - Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger
- VIRUCIDAL: HIV (Inst. Pasteur), HBV (University of Ludwig Maximilians), HCV, Avian influenza, Coronavirus-SARS