Sterile, permeable, self-adhesive, transparent, hypoallergenic, polyurethane incision drape.
Incision draping enhances asepsis and is recommended whenever the highest standards of sterility must be maintained - the skin surface remains covered throughout surgery, with the incision drape only removed for final skin suturing.
- Creates a sterile working field around the surgical site
- Ideal for cutting an exact fenestration around the surgical site
- Can also be used with fenestrated drapes where a smaller incise area is required
- Tested according to EN13726 standard for water vapour transmission - results: 550g / m² / 24 hours at 36° and 50% relative humidity
- Alternative to Opsite Incise
- Pack of 20
- See Dermafilm for smaller sizes
- Other sizes available on request
- K397 - Drape size: 33 x 30cm, Adhesive area: 25 x 30cm
- K394 - Drape size: 33 x 45cm, Adhesive area: 25 x 45cm
- K388 - Drape size: 48 x 45cm, Adhesive area: 40 x 45cm
- K395 - Drape size: 48 x 60cm, Adhesive area: 40 x 60cm
- K389 - Drape size: 48 x 90cm, Adhesive area: 40 x 90cm