Small sizes of Vet Miller blades with removable 3x swivelling magnification lens providing excellent magnification and the ability to visualise the smallest of anatomical structures and smallest detail.
For use with Opticlar scope handles and Compatible with ISO 7376 Green laryngoscope specification
Rabbit derivate size 1
Opticlar Veterinary Laryngoscope System:
- Specifically designed for veterinary use to overcome the traditional drawbacks of using laryngoscopes designed for human medicine.
- LED handles provide superb illumination with no need for replacement bulbs and LED module is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel, these fully autoclavable blades are guaranteed for 5 years
- Wide range of blade sizes makes this suitable for small animals,large animals, exotics, sheep and goats.
- Fibre Optic light transmission with no hot bulbs to blow or touch delicate sensitive tissue.
- Unique VMag range includes a 3x swivelling lens providing excellent magnification and the ability to visualise the smallest of anatomicalstructures and smallest detail.
- Can be used for many ear, nose and throat examinations, rectal examinations, vaginal examinations, soft tissue retraction aswell as routine intubation.