This standalone data logger measures over 32,000 readings from inter-changeable J, K or T type thermocouples.
- Supplied with a K Type probe, its measurement range out of the box is from 0 to 200 °C (-32 to 392 °F)
- Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC's USB port and using the free EasyLog software provided. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis
- User can set up the thermocouple type, logging rate, start time, logging mode and download the stored data by plugging the module into a USB port and running the purpose designed software
- Supplied with ½ AA battery, K-type probe and wall mount clip
- Battery lasts approx. 2 years