Effective surface disinfectant in concentrate form - available in a variety of sizes and fragrances.
- Long shelf life - concentrate products have a 3 year shelf life and products diluted at your practice have a 6 month shelf life
- Suitable for most surfaces including chairs, floors, walls and appliances
- Effective against microbacteria, viruses, fungi and bacteria.
- Dilution rates: 1:200 for general cleaning and 1:100 for high risk areas
- Available in 1 litre, 5 litre or 20 litre bottles in Apple, Citrus or Lavender fragrance (fragrance available depends on size selected)
Anistel is effective against mycobacteria, viruses, fungi and bacteria at a dilution of 1:100.
- Mycobacteria: EN14348 (Mycobacterium bovis, Mycobacterium terrae, Mycobacterium avium)
- Viruses: EN14476 (Canine parvovirus, Adenovirus, Feline calicivirus, Hepatitis B, HIV, Coronavirus)
- Fungi: EN1650, EN13697, EN13624 (Candida albicans, Microsporum spp., Trichophyton spp.)
- Bacteria: EN1656, EN13727, EN1276, EN14561 (Bordatella bronchiseptica, Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli, MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Rhodococcus equi, Stenotrophomonas maltophilia, MRSP, Campylobacter jejeni)
- General conditions: Wash down floors, walls and unoccupied animal habitats with Anistel at a dilution of 1:200. Leave for five minutes
- High risk: Wash or wipe down all surfaces including worktops, sinks and animal housing (post/pre-occupation) with Anistel at a dilution of 1:100. Leave for 5 minutes for bacteria and yeast, 30 minutes for viruses, mycobacteria and fungi (e.g. Parvovirus/TB)
- Airborne pathogens: Use Anistel in a trigger spray at a 1:100 dilution from ceiling to floor. Leave for 5 minutes (e.g. Bordatella bronchiseptica – kennel cough)
- Bedding: Soak bedding in Anistel at a dilution of 1:100 for 20 minutes, then wash as normal
- Contact times comparison sheet available in product resources